A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Ciaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Ciaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaglia graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ciaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciaglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane Ciaglia practice?
Dr. Diane Ciaglia practices Family Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Family Physicians.