A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Clausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Clausen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Clausen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clausen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Clausen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Clausen MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Clausen practice?
- Dr. Diane Clausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Clausen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.