A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Clausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Clausen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clausen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clausen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Clausen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clausen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Clausen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Clausen MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Clausen practice?
- Dr. Diane Clausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Clausen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.