A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Clausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Clausen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clausen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clausen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Clausen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clausen graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clausen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Clausen MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Clausen practice?
- Dr. Diane Clausen has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Clausen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.