Learn more about Dr. Diane Clausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Clausen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Clausen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Clausen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Clausen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Clausen MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Clausen practice?
- Dr. Diane Clausen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Clausen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.