A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Huntington Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntington Conley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Huntington Conley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Big Bend Regional Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Gaston Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Huntington Conley MD is a female Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Huntington Conley practice?
- Dr. Diane Huntington Conley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Huntington Conley practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.