Dr. Diane Connelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Connelly?

November 16th, 2015

When I had a miscarriage, she sat with me for as long as I needed and answered all of my questions. She made me understand it wasn't my fault and was very caring.

July 24th, 2015

Don't waste your time, they don't value it!!

I have never felt so rushed by a Dr & their staff before in my life. I felt very unwelcome. Any question I asked felt like I was being a burden. The Dr answered my question as she was walking out the door. I felt completely disrespected. This will not be my Dr for sure.

June 25th, 2015

Great surgeon!

I have just recommended Dr. Connelly to yet another friend that needs a good surgeon. Dr. Connelly was very patient with me as we navigated the hysterectomy process and I am extremely grateful that she happened to be recommended to me when I needed a surgeon. My surgery was in 2008 and I have felt better since this surgery than I ever did in the other 48 years of my life. Dr Connelly is a very professional, talented, thorough and kind surgeon. Highly recommend her.

July 13th, 2012

A doctor that loves cesareans

If you want a vaginal birth I wouldnt go to her. If you like lots of technology and a surgical birth she is the one for you.

September 22nd, 2016