A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Corallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Corallo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Corallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corallo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Corallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Corallo practice?
Dr. Diane Corallo practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Mount Joy, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.