A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Corallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Corallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corallo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Corallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Corallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corallo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Corallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Corallo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Corallo practice?
- Dr. Diane Corallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Corallo practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.