A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Corallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Corallo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Corallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corallo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Corallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Corallo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Corallo practice?
- Dr. Diane Corallo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Corallo practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Joy, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.