A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Cymerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Cymerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cymerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cymerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Cymerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cymerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cymerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Hoffman Cymerman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane H. Cymerman practice?
- Dr. Diane Cymerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Cymerman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Allergists and Stony Brook Internists.