A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Cymerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Cymerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cymerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cymerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Cymerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cymerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cymerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Hoffman Cymerman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane H. Cymerman practice?
- Dr. Diane Cymerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Cymerman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Allergists and Stony Brook Internists.