A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Cymerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Cymerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Cymerman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cymerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cymerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cymerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane H. Cymerman practice?
Dr. Diane Cymerman practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Stony Brook Allergists, Stony Brook Internists, and Stony Brook Pediatric Specialists.