A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane D'Allegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Allegro
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. D'Allegro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane D'Allegro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Allegro graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Allegro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Phyllis D'Allegro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. D'Allegro practice?
- Dr. Diane D'Allegro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane D'Allegro practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.