Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

by Rosie Castillo Gomez on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Dahm: This is not a review but rather a question since I lost your e-mail address. My left knee is progressing well--I know I will be very strong some day. The question/concern I have is that I am having a lot of pain in my right knee. It is difficult for me to imagine another surgery--1 year recovery. Is the Mayo Clinic using any more conservative measures to help with Chondromalacia of the patella? I am still going to P.T. Hope I can hear from you through this site.

Oct 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Took the time to listen to what my concerns and what my fitness goals were. Thoroughly explained the results of the MRI and X-ray with me. Pointed out parts on the MRI locating where there was an injury. Great bedside manner. I highly recommend this Doctor

Jan 15th, 2011

Dr. Dahm was very good at taking her time with my wife and I to go over everything. She told us she would do what was best for me ,not to go in and just do something that might have to be redone later on down the line. She was in no hurry to rush us out of the office. Wish I would of gone to her in the first place. Even the doctors that work with her were very nice.It's been 5 days for my knee surgery and it already feels better. We go back in two weeks for the staples to come out and PT starts then.

Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Dahm is incredible surgeon and genuinely cares for her patients - I was lucky to get her as my surgeon.