A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Davidson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Davidson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Diane Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Davidson practices Dermatology near Groton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Groton Dermatologists.