Dr. Diane Debenedetto Is this you?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I saw this doctor years ago for a GI exam. She insisted on giving me a pelvic exam, which I agreed to b/c it had been awhile. She performed this exam extremely unprofessionally. It bothered me for well over a year before I fully understood why, and shortly thereafter I happened to meet someone else who had the same experience with her. That was my one and only experience with this doctor.

Closed

Posted on January 8th, 2016

This website says she is accepting new patients, but in fact she passed away in 2010 after a battle with cancer.