A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Dickinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mad River Community Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Dickinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Diane Dickinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Dickinson practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Family Physicians.