A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Dimaggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Dimaggio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimaggio graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Dimaggio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Dimaggio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane Dimaggio practice?
- Dr. Diane Dimaggio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Dimaggio practices Pediatrics near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Glenview Pediatricians.