Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Drugas
Dr. Diane Drugas, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL, with another office in Bourbonnais, IL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Drugas is affiliated with Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Provena St Marys Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Drugas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...