inactive

Diane R Duckworth DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 11th, 2016
Worst Ever
This woman is awful. My first and second pregnancies were with her at a very young age. For a 2:00 appointment I wouldn't get out until after the receptionist went home and that was with seeing her for 5 minutes. She literally told me to Google things that I asked about. She pushed me to put my children up for adoption and made me feel as though what I was worried about or needed wasn't important. She nearly had to catch my son bare handed because of her continuous chatting with the nurses, ignoring me yelling for her to hurry up (I can't just hold a baby in!). She made no effort on any education and dropped me as a patient after I told her I couldn't make my 6 week appointment due to work - she let me return at 5 weeks. Now I can't go to any medical group clinic for any reason.. When my pap results came back abnormal she made an office visit for me and was going to do a colposcopy. The colposcopy was a surprise to me and she said with as many abnormals as I've had that I need a biopsy.. This was my first abnormal pap!!! I told her this and all she said was whoops, and let me leave. Since then I've had ZERO abnormals! Now that I am a nurse.. I would love to see her again just to educate her on some bedside manner.

September 11th, 2015
Best physician out there!
Dr. Duckworth is an amazing physician and person. I would never go to any other doctor other than her for a pregnancy. Brilliant woman! I will be forever grateful for her.

September 9th, 2015
Horrible. Hospital apologized for doctors poor behavior
A self absorbed witch who is racist, assumes someones faith, screams at patients, and pushes C-sections. You may be a doctor but your people skills are horrible. Take a little time to learn about someones culture before you assume things. Dont worry your name wasnt on my friends death certificate like you tried threaten the husband with. How dare you? You are poor excuse of a doctor. Hope in your final days you experience the same bedside manner.

January 17th, 2015
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Major problems with this woman. Beware.

August 12th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr. Eighen but had to meet with Dr. Duckworth also when I was pregnant. I agree with a previous person who felt that Dr. Duckworth was "different", "judgmental". I was heavily persuaded to have an amnio because I was deemed old at 35. I wish to God in heaven, where my baby boy now resides, that I had never caved in to Dr. Duckworth's wishes.

June 28th, 2013
Love her!
I had seen her with my first child and now for my second. She made me feel very comfortable talking about anything that was going on and basic prenatal check up stuff. She even delivered my daughter when she had her day off even though someone else could have. Such a sweet woman. I hope she has no plans on retiring soon.

May 16th, 2013
long career very little knowledge
She was different. A lot she said was contradictive to everything I have been taught and told and done a lot of research on, she was seemingly judgmental to my situation and told me I had to take actions that were absurd and not at all possible especially at the period of my pregnancy at which I saw her.

February 26th, 2013
I really regret not doing more research before choosing an OB, I'm scared about how horrible the birth is going to go. Considering she said her husband might be the one to do it and I choose a female for a reason.