Dr. Diane Duncan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Diane Duncan?

Happy, happy, happy!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I have waited years to have a tummy tuck and I finally found the courage to go through with it. I visited many doctors who fell short- didn't spend enough time with me and who I just could not trust- then I found Dr. Duncan and from the moment she walked in the room and showed me her before and after photos I knew that she was the one for me! Don't get me wrong, this has not been a walk in the park, and she is VERY strict with her post op guidelines, but now that I am completely healed and every time I look down at my stomach I understand completely why she is so strict! This has been such a great experience. Excellent staff, excellent doctor, excellent (and private) facility!

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Been going to Dr Duncan for more than 15 years from face lift and tummy tuck and skin peels and everything in between and always have been satisfied!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Such a fantastic facility, doctor, and staff! I am thrilled with my results!

Ripped off and disappointed!!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2014

Do not let the so called prestigious awards lead you astray with this woman! I spent $7,500 + on my breast augmentation surgery, and was lied to the whole time. I was very vocal on what I wanted from the start and was told, that is what I was going to get. At first she was very friendly and made me feel very confident with her. But when the time came for the surgery she became very arrogant and short with me. At first she said I was getting 350 cc implant which I wanted, and I ended up with 255 cc post surgery. She knew what I wanted and she didn't give it to me. After the fact all I got was excuses and bogus reasons why I didn't get what I wanted. Talking to me like she knows more about my body than I do! I know that she has been doing this for many years and I put a lot of confidence in that, but it seems now that all those years of experience and so called awards created a monster. She thinks she knows what you want and need more than you do. Ladies and your husbands I do not refer this doctor to anyone. This is not a small thing for a family to take upon themselves, the husband has to take off work to take care of you and the kids if you have any, and it is very expensive especially from dr. Duncan. Now to get what I want I am going to have to go through all of this again I don't feel that it is fair on me or me family. I want to say that I don't the way look but I didn't get what I wanted and that is why I fell ripped off and disappointed. I have looked forward for many years and it is sad that I am not happy with the outcome. I am not hear to ruin anyone's reputation, this is truly how I feel and I don't want anyone to feel the way that I do. I want to say that the staff was amazing but the doctor falls short. Please please do your homework with other doctors before you consider Dr. Duncan.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Duncan performs outstanding work. The outcome of my procedure, breast augmentation, was everything I had hoped for and more.

So pleased with breast reduction

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Duncan to anyone who is wanting a successful breast reduction. Dr. Duncan is straightforward in her approach as to what is her responsibility as a surgeon and what is the patient's after surgery. My outcome was amazing. I went from a 38DD to 36C and my pain from headaches, upper back problems, and shoulder indents have all but disappeared. I traveled from another state and it was well worth it. Also, her staff is just as great. They answer every question I call up and ask and are so helpful and supportive.

My outside now matches my inside!

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Does what she says she's going to do. Follows up, you never have to second guess what's going to happen. I brought my best friend here!

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr. Duncan refers to herself as an artist and I could not agree more!

Great Sense Of Detail

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Duncan has a great sense of detail that always achieves the much desired effect of a natural appearance.

Don't recommend

Posted on May 25th, 2012

She has horrible bed-side manners and is very unprofessional. No follow-up. No empathy.

Excellent Experience with Dr. Duncan and Staff

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Duncan is a very skilled surgeon. She has a great aesthetic sense of beauty based on the individual versus a "standard". She used a very personalized approach to addressing my concerns and I could not be happier with the results. The staff is also top notch, kind and responsive.

Tummy tuck

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Duncan and staff for your great work! After having 2 large children, I suffered from constant yeast infections under my extra flap of skin on my lower abdominal area. It also created a lot of irritation for me as I am a runner. I am no longer suffering from rashes under my extra fold of skin on my stomach and I look great! Thanks again.