Dr. Diane Dunston MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Athens, GA

2.7

August 4th, 2016
Don't ever see this woman
Rude, unprofessional, untrustworthy, liar, fraud

January 12th, 2016
she takes forever to come to the room . 😩 then she rude

February 18th, 2015
2 Hours in office for routine exam, followup. Felt rushed when she finally came in !
We recently had an appointment with Dr. Dunston at 3:45 P.M. We got there at 2:30 and there were only 2 other parents in the waiting room. We were not called back until 3:20 P.M. vitals were taken then the wait began. When Dr. Dunston finally did come into exam room, at 5:20 P.M. we felt rushed. We had asked for immunization records and were told she would have to mail them because she had already told her assistant to shut down her computer. When we did walk out, at 5:45, lights were shut off and we were the last to leave. This, I felt was TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE !! Since we did have an appointment at 3:45. IT SHOULD NEVER TAKE 2 HOURS IN AND OUT OF ANY DOCTOR'S OFFICE. If she was squeezing in walk-ins, she should've seen scheduled appointments first!! AND NOT RUSH her regular patients ! I would NOT recommend this Doctor. She was great in the beginning when we first went to her (over a year ago) but she has changed, seems like all she wants now is that almighty dollar !!

May 14th, 2012
The Greatest Pediatrician in the state of Georgia
I have been to a few different doctors' offices in the state of Georgia. I have never met a doctor that was as caring for children as Dr. Diane Dunston was the first time I met her! I have raised 2 children and 3 grandchildren and they all were patients of Dr. D. I would refer her to anybody! Thank you DD!