Dr. Diane Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 25th, 2013
Complete waste of time
Our pediatrician kept insisting that we go through Diane. While on a waiting list for Denver children's hospital we decided to go ahead with it. She comes down to cheyenne in a small office once a month, our scheduled appointment was at 10:45 am. I show up a little early and wait, at 11:15 Diane comes out of her office and says it will be about 15 more mins. I was finally seen by her assistant for questions at 12. Since Diane needed to go to lunch and had a scheduled appointment at 12:45 she asked if I could come back at 3pm to finish the appointment . She explained the reason they were so behind is because the first appointment arrived an hour late. I never went back and the whole thing was a total waste of time, I have not heard anything from her or her office since. How can someone diagnose my child when they only see them one hour a month anyway.

October 7th, 2011
Kind Doctor - Waste of Time for actual medical advice
While Dr. Edwards and her staff are very kind, we were very disappointed with our experience. We drove 2.5 hours (one-way) to get to her clinic and with both visits we waited over 15 minutes past our scheduled time to be seen. In addition after filling out over 20 pages of paperwork including screening tests and accumulating records from past doctors, caregivers, etc. we received ONLY 2 pages of report information. The report was unclear and sparse at best. One of the screenings given is one that usually given AFTER a autistic diagnosis which our son has not received yet. After insurance and everything we have paid over $800 out of pocket for no help really and will have to drive to Denver (6 hour drive one way) to find a better doctor.