A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Fabricius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Fabricius is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Fabricius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricius graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fabricius has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Louise Fabricius MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Fabricius practice?
- Dr. Diane Fabricius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Fabricius practices Family Medicine near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Primary Care Doctors.