A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Felder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Felder, CMO, United Health Group MCO is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Felder, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Felder graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Felder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire General Hospital
- Harris County Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Johnson Felder MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane J. Felder practice?
- Dr. Diane Felder has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Felder practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.