A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Felder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Felder, CMO, United Health Group MCO is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Felder, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Felder graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Felder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellaire General Hospital
- Harris County Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Johnson Felder MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane J. Felder practice?
- Dr. Diane Felder has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Felder practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Child Psychiatrists.