A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Adele Fjelstad Kjelstrup MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane A. Fjelstad Kjelstrup practice?
- Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Pediatricians and Fargo Psychiatrists.