A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Fjelstad Kjelstrup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Meritcare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Adele Fjelstad Kjelstrup MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane A. Fjelstad Kjelstrup practice?
- Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Fjelstad Kjelstrup practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Pediatricians and Fargo Psychiatrists.