by Edwin Clausen on Aug 8th, 2015

Dr. Flanigan is a superb physician. Her office personnel are efficient and friendly. But most importantly the doctor takes her time with you, explains what is taking place, and details ger findings. She has a very pleasant approach that makes you feel comfortable and confident.

Trust show details Trust
Oct 19th, 2014

I have been going to this eye specialist for over 5 years and consider her to be one of the best eye doctors I have ever been to. She is a very thorough and caring doctor. I had cataract surgery 1 year ago by her and have had no problems. I trust this doctor 110% in the care she has given me and would go to no one else again.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Robin P on Apr 7th, 2014

I read the reviews before selecting a doctor for my eye issues and agree whole heartedly with what others say about Dr. Flanigen! She was very thorough and explained my issue and treatment plans. She was a breath of fresh air!

May 4th, 2012

just a wonderful experience...dr. flanagan immediately put me at ease. she took time to explain procedures and results...would recomend her in a second...

Sep 11th, 2010

Dr. Flanigen has been my ophthalmologist since 1993 when she worked for Health Care Plan. She performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. My vision has never been better even as I get older. She's a special doctor & person who I highly recommend.

THE BEST YET show details THE BEST YET
Nov 6th, 2009

Great bedside manner. Dr. Flanigen explained my dry eye problem like no one has before. I went to a male ophthalmologist before & since dry eye effects more women than men, she understands what I was saying...women to women. I like that. Great staff and new office.

Mar 13th, 2009

A superb doctor whose professionalism and caring immediately set me at ease. Dr. Flanigen's office staff is kind, efficient, and responds to queries without delay. If you are in the market for an ophthalmologist in the Buffalo area, I would suggest a visit to Diane Flanigen's practice--you will be delighted.

A caring professional show details A caring professional
Feb 9th, 2009

Very thorough, takes time to explain problem, follows up thoroughly.

New Office - Great Staff show details New Office - Great Staff
Aug 30th, 2008

Wonderful experience from the time I checked to the time I left. Dr. Flanigen is a wonderful person and the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. Great overall experience.

Quality Care show details Quality Care
Apr 9th, 2008

It's nice to visit a doctor who cares and has time to explain you problem and the steps necessary to correst my vsion. Dr. Flanigen is the best Ophthalmologist I've ever seen. Kind, courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable, overall 5 stars rating!