Dr. Diane Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Friedman?

August 9th, 2017

Not The Doctor To See For Menopause

I saw Dr. Friedman for relief of menopause symptoms. She only offered estrogen, which is contraindicated for me, due to the presence of fibroids, which she knew. She had no alternative to offer---only this "one size fits all" approach. She became frustrated that I couldn't use the only remedy she had to offer, and actually screamed at me. The visit was a train wreck. She has a lot to learn about hormone replacement, and has odd anger issues.

June 29th, 2016

Good Riddance

I am so glad that this woman is retiring from family care. Her bedside manner is cold and heartless. Dr. Diane Friedman bullies women into unnecessary procedures because of her fear of litigation and will not consider the consent or lack of consent for procedures. She searches for pathology where there is none and insults a woman's intelligence and right to make decisions for her own body.

May 13th, 2014

Wonderful experience and continuity of care for pregnancy, birth, and beyond

Dr. Friedman provided my prenatal care, delivered my baby, and has provided medical care for both of us ever since. My daughter's birth under Dr. Friedman's care was such a wonderful experience that it even exceeded my hopes, and when we encountered challenges with breastfeeding, Dr. Friedman and the staff at Rio Luna were very supportive and responsive to us. Dr. Friedman is extremely compassionate, helpful, and reassuring, and the office is friendly and personal. We recommend them highly. If/when my husband and I have a second baby, we will definitely want to deliver with Rio Luna Family Care again.

September 29th, 2010

Highly recommend Dr. Friedman. She spends lots of time with each patient and really cares.

April 16th, 2016