Dr. Diane Gibby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
She Changed my life
She changed my life! I had a full Tummy Tuck, Scar Revision and Breast Augmentation.

November 9th, 2011
Revision surgery
Dr. Gibby was caring and kind even though I hadn't seen her in almost 10 years. She was concerned with my health, family, and upcoming surgery. Her staff was great and kind. Dr. Gibby does excellent work also. I would never see anyone else for any cosmetic surgery needs.

October 3rd, 2011
All I can say is WOW!!! I went in for a consultation recently and was so impressed with the doctor as well as her staff. They are all down to earth, caring with a great personality. I felt very relaxed and they made me feel more confident about choosing to have my procedure. I went to another consult right after with another doctor in the same complex and had the complete opposite experience. There is no comparison to Dr. Gibby and her staff!

June 27th, 2011
When Michelangelo saw this lumpy rock, he slowly chiseled away to reveal David.
I am a 23 year young woman. Seeing my once then body, you would think I gave birth, but I didn't. I just naturally had this shelf above and below my belly button. It was also very distinctly creased. Do you know how painful it is when your mother makes this sucking in noise as she sucks in her stomach to remind you to suck in your stomach when you physically arent able to as you are trying to feel confident walking out the door on a date? Its unnerving. So out came the Cooper Clinic, Nutritionists, trainers, Isagenix, No carbs, No sugars, Acai berry cleanse, and other erroneous methods of losing this very distinct complication of mine. One of my breaking points was in my college years, Im laying down on my bed, with the Ab-blaster belt in place, heart pounding while I took the suggested dosage of hydroxycut. I figured if I worked on the internal and the external at the same time I would get faster results since obviously the previously stated did not work. But, my physique wasnt me. I didnt love myself. I didnt love who I saw in the mirror because I knew I was better than that. How could I expect to be loved by someone else if I not first loved myself? I went to go see my doctor who suggested that I just lypo-suction the problem area. She recommended me to Dr. Gibby and before consulting my parents I made the call.Dr. Gibby has an unbelievable bed-side manner. I looked to her as if she was my own family, as if she was an aunt of mine. She is so loving, so nurturing, and so patient! She has this unique sincerity that Im sure other plastic surgeons have yet to understand. Above all, Dr. Gibby is genuine. She cares for her patients and truly loves what she does. Heck, I even booked my surgery on HER THANKSGIVING without consulting her first, and she did the procedure for me, now if that doesnt measure a persons character I dont know what does! I have never been happier and Im almost brought to tears just writing this testimony. Dr. Gibby is my present day Michelangelo. She revealed the real me. I am forever grateful.