A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Gillum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Gillum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Ruth Gillum MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Gillum practice?
- Dr. Diane Gillum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Gillum practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.