A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Godorov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Godorov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Godorov, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godorov graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Godorov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane F Godorov DO and FAAP is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane F. Godorov practice?
- Dr. Diane Godorov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Godorov practices Pediatrics near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.