Dr. Diane Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Gonzalez?

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I've had some bad doctors assigned to me in the past. I finally found a wonderful doctor in Dr. Gonzalez. And I'm so thankful to have found her.

poor bedside manner, good test orderer

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

good at ordering tests and following up, but does so without any explanation. when asked questions (in person or online)answers are extremely brief and contain inadequate info, leaving me to look up stuff on my own (which can be scary when something is wrong!!). also, i felt like she didn't want to do my exam and was annoyed when asked to explain what she was doing and/or why it was necessary. i'm going through testing now for an abnormality in my blood work and once that's done i'm changing doctors.

Posted on October 19th, 2015