A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gruber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Rita Gruber MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Diane Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Gruber practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.