A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gruber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Rita Gruber MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Diane Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Gruber practices Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.