Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Hakey
Dr. Diane Hakey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Burlington, VT, with other offices in Plattsburgh, NY and Plattsburgh, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hakey is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center, Northwestern Medical Center and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Hakey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diane Hakey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.
Dr. Michael Scollins
South Burlington, VT 0 mi44
Dr. Andrea Fossati
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
South Burlington, VT 0 mi24
Dr. Marie Sandoval
Internal Medicine, Primary Care
South Burlington, VT 0 mi21