A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hakey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hakey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Jean Hakey MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane J. Hakey practice?
- Dr. Diane Hakey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Hakey practices Internal Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, VT.
See Plattsburgh Internists.