Urologists

400 Indiana St
Ste 300
Golden, CO 80401
303-985-2550
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Terrible office customer service  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2014

I made an appointment over the phone. I was mailed paperwork to fill out and bring to the appointment. I showed up for the appointment on time and was told I didn't have any appointment in the system ever. I was in the system and they had all paperwork from my referring physician but no appointment. I had made arrangements for childcare for my 3 year old for this appointment and told them I could see anyone. I was told no on was available and the best they could do was another appointment in over two weeks. I called the office manager that afternoon to tell her what happened and asked her to return my call. I never got a phone call. I cannot give the Dr. a rating because I was never able to see her. If you dare make an appointment, you should double check that it got put in the system before you go. I'm being seen by another urologist before they could ever even reschedule the appointment. Very poor customer service!!

|  Knowledgeable but Insensitive  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I believe that reviews are very important in determining who to trust with your health, which is why I feel obligated to pass on my experience with Dr. Hartman. I was very grateful after she was able diagnose the issue that I'd been suffering with for years in just a few visits, however, after the diagnosis the rest of my experience was awful. After an investigative surgery into my bladder, I was in intense pain and very scared-I was in college and terrified to use the bathroom and concerned because of an excess of blood and clots in my urine. I called the office multiple times crying, and she never called me back. Her nurse returned my call the next day but even after I asked to talk to my doctor and was reassured that she would call me, I never heard from her. I have a great deal of pain from interstitial cystitis, and was more then willing to take the prescription that she recommended in spite of the fact that hair loss and bald spots were a symptom and my wedding was just 2 months away and the medicine was more then I could afford. The pain was that bad. The medication helped reduce the frequency of the debilitating outbursts of pain, but every 6 or 8 weeks I would be completely crippled. I dealt with this while I waited in cap and gown to receive my diploma, the whole time distracted with fears that I wasn't going to remain continent throughout the ceremony. My wedding night at the Ritz was interrupted by pain that had me balled up and near the point of tears all night. The worst however, was yesterday at my new job and a chemical engineer. I was in such fierce pain, that I called Dr. Hartman in the morning (I didn't reach her of course) and begged the nurse to have her call me; I pleaded my case, and told her it was urgent that I talk to the doctor and that I was willing to make the long drive down if she could help me. Again, I was reassured that she would call me shortly. Unfortunately, I couldn't bear the pain and was taken to the emergency room before her nurse called me back a day later to tell me that they could make an appnt for me in the next few weeks to look into a DMSO instillation. If Dr. Hartman remembered me at all she would know that I had a reaction to the catheter last time. I will never return to Dr. Hartman and could never recommend her to anyone.

|  Dr. Hartman I would recomend highly  |  show details
by Craig on May 4th, 2011

My experiance with Dr. Hartmen was great Dr. Hartmen was easy to talk to. I was worried because I am a man and how to talk to her about this male condition. I have prosrate cancer I am 52. DR. Hartmen staff is on top of everything! I was able to get in and out of my apointments so fast never waiting more then five minutes in the waiting room I could not even finish with the magazine and gourmet coffee they have there for you to enjoy. DR hartman assistant is great, got me in to do bone scans and MRI scans the next day then called me in the early evening to ask how I was doing and then come in the early the following week for the follow up appointment. They are truly professionals. We have a family friend that operates a very large up and coming facility in Denver that is Foothills urology's competion if there is such of thing in there field, Our friend that runs the clinic told me that I was in great hands and made a good choice picking Dr. Hartman and foothills urology. My surgery is going to be done soon within a couple of weeks they use the Davinci Robotics. My primary doctor Dr. Staller of Evergreen CO. refered me to Foothills Urology, I am glad he did Dr. Staller is a very concerned doctor as well. They are my team I feel blessed.

|  Bigotry  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I would recommend a different urologist,I dont think she can read honestly.Thank You