A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hershock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershock
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hershock, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershock graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hershock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Hershock MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Hershock practice?
- Dr. Diane Hershock has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Hershock practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.