A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hershock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hershock, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershock graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hershock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hershock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans