A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hershock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershock
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hershock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hershock, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershock graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hershock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Hershock MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Hershock practice?
- Dr. Diane Hershock has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Hershock practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.