A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Hughes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane Hughes practice?
- Dr. Diane Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Humble, TX.
See Humble Obstetricians & Gynecologists.