A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hutchison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lynn Hutchison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Diane Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Hutchison practices Family Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Primary Care Doctors.