A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchison
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Hutchison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lynn Hutchison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Diane Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Hutchison practices Family Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Primary Care Doctors.