A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Jamison-Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Jamison-Blair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison-Blair graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Jamison-Blair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Elizabeth Jamison-Blair MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane E. Jamison-Blair practice?
- Dr. Diane Jamison-Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Jamison-Blair practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX and Johnson City, TN.
See Longview Internists.