A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Jarrett, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Jarrett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Jarrett MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Diane Jarrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Jarrett practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Decatur Pathologists.