A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Jerng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Jerng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerng
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Jerng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Jerng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerng graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jerng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Ya Ping Jerng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane Y. Jerng practice?
- Dr. Diane Jerng has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Jerng practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.