A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kelley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Kelley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Diane Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Kelley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.