Overall Review

June 25th, 2016
Dr. Kepner is warm, courteous and friendly. She is an advocate for her patients. I have found that at times she is as knowledgable, or more so than, specialists.

June 22nd, 2015
I love Dr K!!

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Kepner has no clue as to what she is doing.
I have no idea how this woman could possibly gotten more than one star for her performance. We went to Dr. Kepner and she could not find out why I had terrible aching joints all the time. My husband was always throwing up and good old Dr. Kepner said it was stress, Well, we moved out of state and when I went for my first check up with my new Dr. he had me get tested for Lymes disease. BINGO!! Unfortunatly, there has already been a lot of damage done because wonderful Dr. Kepner just poo poo'd my complaints. When ny husband found this out, he went right to my new Dr. and found out that he is allergic to dairy. He stopped eating dairy and now is just fine. Dr. Kepner justwant sot get you in for your appt. and collect her money. She will NOY try to help you!

December 2nd, 2013
Staff at Dr. Kepner's office
The staff at this office is very, very unprofessional. All they do is lie, lie, lie, I have been going there for years and I stopped.

August 31st, 2012
Wisper Down The Lane
I seemed to have a very good experience with Dr. Kepner for the 1st 5 years.Then after she came back from having her baby, all of sudden arguments about what she told me and what she was telling the staff seemed to differ. When I told the staff that Dr. Kepner said she was going to write the refills they argued with me and told me that she was not. I told them that she was the one that told me that, I had no reason to lie or even know to make up such a story. But yet I was accused of lying and being abusive by the Office Manager (Whitney) in one of those untactful letters that so and so said that I was abusive. There staff couldn't possibly tell a lie to avoid the repercussions of being abusive themselves. That never happens. I was informed, by letter none the less, that they were not going to be treated abusively and if my behavior didn't change I would no longer be welcome there.When the letter showed up I was literally shocked. I couldn't even imagine what I had done for someone to insist that I had been abusive. I think they've taken one to many of those "touchy feely" classes where everyone gets along and there's never a disagreement and if someone spits on the sidewalk two miles away they're taught they should be offended.Other than hanging up without the social courtesy of a good-bye at the end of the call and not bowing to their belief that they couldn't possible be wrong, I didn't even raise my voice, and just continued to repeat that Dr. Kepner told me that she would write the refills to which they replied with one made up excuse after another. I just continued to say I don't understand that I had been discharged and that Dr Kepner said she would write the refills. I wrote back in my own defense but it apparently wasn't even read or they just didn't care what I had to say on the matter.Then they bold faced lied to me and told me they hadn't received my discharge letter yet. I had already asked the date of the last letter they had received and verified it with the specialist so I knew that they had the discharge.A few weeks later the staff again started an argument on the phone with me over this refill. They called and left a message on my answering machine saying they weren't going to fill it. Again, after I had just been in to see Dr. Kepner they were going to deny what she had told me?When I contacted the office I asked for them to call me back but my call was totally ignored. They didn't even respond to me at all.I called back again the next day and told them that Dr. Kepner told me that she was going to do my refills. When I pushed it hard enough they finally went to her and she did admit that she was suppose to write the refills.I guess they don't like to be questioned on their authority because yet again another letter was sent to my home telling me that I would be able to be seen for my last appointment but then I would have to find a new doctor. These people are nuts! All this over a refill and a discharge which could've easily been resolved (even if they hadn't received the discharge) by calling the specialist.I challenged that letter as well. Only this time I went in person. I decided that the only way this was going to be resolved was to confront Dr. Kepner directly at my last appointment. I wasn't even going to bother to go but we had such a good rapport that I wanted to see if she even knew what was going on.She couldn't even look at me. Just offering some ridiculous excuse that she was only part-time and didn't have time to spend with me that my case was to involved. She then told me that there discharge was nothing personal. I said to her that according to the letter it was very personal. I told her that this was a true shame that for 5 years I felt we had an excellent relationship and I didn't understand why she refused to hold the staff accountable for their lying and unprofessionalism. I also told her how it was like playing Whisper Down the Lane when trying to contact or leave a message for her directly and often communications were garbled. She didn't seem to have any interest in correcting anything and she certainly had no interest in apologizing for the staff. Then she put the "icing on the cake" and lied to me about not having received the discharge letter.For shame, for shame!

June 10th, 2012
Great patient/doctor relationshipVery professionalVery knowledgeable

March 29th, 2012
Amazing doctor who cares
Dr. Kepner has been my family's doctor since my oldest children were born in 2003. She has always treated me kindly and professionally. My children have several medical issues that Dr. Kepner has had to address and if they need a specialist, she helps to find the right one. I have several complex medical issues myself and she always takes time to listen to me and comes up with a plan to address my complicated medical needs. Dr. Kepner goes above and beyond what the average doctor. All of the doctors at White Rose Family Practice have

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful, caring physician. She takes time to really examine and listen to me. She will make every attempt to make an accurate diagnosis and treats accordingly. Love Her!!!!