A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Kim MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane Kim practice?
- Dr. Diane Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Kim practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.