Dr. Diane King Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diane King?

Not so good

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Was good at first but noticed some strange things along the way. Good practitioners would join this practice then abruptly leave. Waiting room was old and worn. Staff was rude and discourteous. Diagnosis was way off! Was treated for years for an illness I did not have and then not treated for a serious condition. That's just wrong! Like another reviewer I weaned myself off all prescriptions and lost a good deal of weight. I would not recommend this practice.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Rude staff, rude doctor and didn't treat what the complaint was, chose to give me a shot for tetanus instead. Dr. King has a HORRIBLE, smart mouth attitude and is NOT compassionate. Any decent doctor that comes here to work, leaves........Now I Know Why!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I found Dr. King very easy to talk to. She took time and seemed to care about my overall health. She took lots of notes. I had lost a lot of weight with diet and exercise and she is going to monitor my high blood pressure to see if we can lower my meds at the next vist. Overall I was very pleased.

Not the best...

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Not accurate in diagnosing medical problems. Received some prescriptions that weren't in my best interest. Lost 50 lbs. after leaving this practice and finding out I was better off w/o the meds.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

First visit with Dr King she introduced herself , we chatted,got to know a little about each other, I explained my purpose for the visit, she examined me. Easy , courteous and efficient. I would recommend this practice to my friends. I have learned from past experiences that when theres no one else in the waiting room, its a GOOD thing!!!

First visit very smooth

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I have just moved to the area and Dr. King's office was recommended and is convenient. I made an appt just to establish a relationship with a primary care physician in my new location and to request some standard wellness tests. She listened to my concerns, asked me questions, made some suggestions, and was friendly and professional. I look forward to working with her to maintain my health going forward.

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Shes a blur, in and out of the room so fast, noway she could know what going on with you.

Posted on September 26th, 2014