A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kistler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Kistler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kistler, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kistler graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kistler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lee Kistler DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Kistler practice?
- Dr. Diane Kistler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Kistler practices Family Medicine near New Hampton, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Tamworth, NH.
See New Hampton Family Physicians.