A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kmec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Kmec is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kmec graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kmec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Pauline Kmec MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. Kmec practice?
- Dr. Diane Kmec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Kmec practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Skillman, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.