A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Krieger, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane R Krieger MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Diane Krieger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diane Krieger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near South Miami, FL.