A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Krieger, Adult Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Diane Krieger practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Otolaryngology near South Miami, FL.