A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Krieger, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane R Krieger MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Diane Krieger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diane Krieger practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near South Miami, FL.