Dr. Diane Krieger MD Patient Reviews

• Miami, FL

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Krieger is a no nonsense doctor. Not especially friendly but follows through with testing and making adjustments after test results are in.

April 9th, 2015
GREAT STAFF
Dr. K Office and staff are wonderful always going the extra mile, yes they have phone issues but the girls in the front Val her great personality and Jenny with her beautiful eyes always makes me laugh tries to make the best of it.... But the office is well organized and the wait time NO WAITING LONG AT ALL what wait time not at all your in and out GO CHECK OUT DR. DIANE K OFFICE

April 5th, 2015
Don't go to see this doctor , they will never returns calls or answer the phone
My gynecologist Dr. Hirsch recommended Dr Krieger. I went to see her a year ago (at that time a need it a second opinion) one year later I needed to come back for a check up and a ultrasound I called her office 5 times, a recored machine always answers the phone, so I left 5 messages in a period of one month. Nobody ever return any of my calls. I had to call my gynecologist and explained what was happening , he said that probably Dr Krieger is not aware that her receptionist , nurses ,etc. don't returns calls. But this is unacceptable when you have health issues. Don't go to this doctor.

February 27th, 2015
Great Doctor

October 2nd, 2014
Dr. Krieger is the BEST. Professional, personable, caring and very knowledgeable. The wait was worth every minute. I was referred to another Endocrinologist only to be seen by the physician's assistant that told me I had to schedule a another visit to come back for a thyroid biopsy. The doctor never came, not even, to introduce himself. I was then referred to Dr. Krieger....WHAT A DIFFERENCE. I was seen by her and the biopsy was done right there and then. I did NOT feel any pain. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she was looking at. It took only 3 days for her to personally call with the lab results which confirmed what she suspected. She was caring and gentle. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detailed. If you need an Endocrinologist see Dr. Diane Kreiger!!! The girls in the office were very nice too.

September 21st, 2014
She needs to hire new staff
I am a former patient of Dr. Krueger. I went to her 2 years ago, and everything was fairly routine, with exception of a fairly rude staff in the office, but I didn't give that much thought. Now, I have some concerns about my thyroid, and tried to make an appointment over the phone. On the first attempt a lady answers then puts me on hold, only to hang up on me. It was not a disconnection, I heard her pick up the phone and click it to hang up on me! I then proceeded to call 3 more times and was instantly sent to voicemail! On the fourth attempt I simply left a voicemail telling them that i will no longer be seeking Dr. Krieger for a consultation, as her staff clearly has no respect for her patients. Disgusting behavior.

May 23rd, 2014
New Patient
I loved Dra Diane. I made a biopsy, and she personally called me to give me the results. I don't have problem with the staff. I have a little problem into first contact, but I send a email by Dra Diane website and 20 minutes later, the staff called me.

March 2nd, 2014
Positive Experience
Having never had a needle aspiration, Dr. Krieger put me at ease by explaining the procedure and what to expect. Just a few days later, she personally called me to give me the results of the biopsy. I couldn't have expected a more positive experience and I highly recommend Dr. Krieger.

October 13th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor and Staff!!
I don't usually write reviews but a had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Krieger and her wonderful staff that I felt the need to share my experience. Everything was great even from the moment I made my appt. the girl was very sweet. They got me in the very next day and they got me in right at my appt. time which we all know doesn't usually happen. The nurse that took my vitals was very professional and very nice. Then Dr. Krieger came in and I felt at lease right away she really knows what shes talking about, she gets right to the point, she did a sonogram right on the spot and put me at lease right away I can't say enough good things about this doctor, they called and got my labs results right on the spot which I was waiting for my other doctor to get them for two weeks. Her and her staff are amazing!!!! If your looking for a wonderful endocrinologist and staff I strongly recommend this doctor.

July 24th, 2013
AWESOME!
I must start by saying that I've never been to a doctor who is ONTIME with their patient appointments until I visited Dr Kreiger! Her office staff is the best and so is her lab technician. In a city like Miami, niceness and professionalism is HARD to find but I definitely found it at Dr Kreiger's office! Can't say enough about them! As for the doctor, she starts off a bit cold but it is totally because her first priority is to TREAT you and not to be your best friend. Once she gets that out of the way, she is super friendly! I moved to Miami from the Longhorn state where it really is like a small town in a big city. Well my endo there had me coming in for quarterly labs and semi-annual doctor visits. When I advised Dr Kreiger about this, she was surprised because after seeing my ultrasound (which she took at my visit) she stated there was no need for that. She scheduled me on an annual visit unless otherwise needed. For those reviews that say she is just in it for the money...shame on you. She could have easily done the same as my previous endo. This doctor is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of visiting. I definitely would recommend her. Also, it is not difficult to schedule an appointment either.

June 4th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Krieger is not only very knowledgeable and experienced in her field but also very caring, thorough, and helpful when she deals with her patients. She answered all my questions with patience and explained them well. The thyroid nodule biopsy she performed was quick and painless. I'm very happy she is my endocrinologist because she is an excellent doctor.

May 10th, 2013
Dr Krieger is totally engaged with her patients, she is thorough and has excellent follow up. I have never been to a more efficient on-time doctor!