Adult Endocrinologist
6141 Sunset Dr
Ste 402
South Miami, FL 33143
305-665-2300
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.4827586206897 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.448275862069 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  New Patient  |  show details
by Karina M. on May 23rd, 2014

I loved Dra Diane. I made a biopsy, and she personally called me to give me the results. I don't have problem with the staff. I have a little problem into first contact, but I send a email by Dra Diane website and 20 minutes later, the staff called me.

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
by Elvia P. on Mar 2nd, 2014

Having never had a needle aspiration, Dr. Krieger put me at ease by explaining the procedure and what to expect. Just a few days later, she personally called me to give me the results of the biopsy. I couldn't have expected a more positive experience and I highly recommend Dr. Krieger.

|  Wonderful Doctor and Staff!!  |  show details
by Jackeline V. on Oct 13th, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but a had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Krieger and her wonderful staff that I felt the need to share my experience. Everything was great even from the moment I made my appt. the girl was very sweet. They got me in the very next day and they got me in right at my appt. time which we all know doesn't usually happen. The nurse that took my vitals was very professional and very nice. Then Dr. Krieger came in and I felt at lease right away she really knows what shes talking about, she gets right to the point, she did a sonogram right on the spot and put me at lease right away I can't say enough good things about this doctor, they called and got my labs results right on the spot which I was waiting for my other doctor to get them for two weeks. Her and her staff are amazing!!!! If your looking for a wonderful endocrinologist and staff I strongly recommend this doctor.

|  AWESOME!  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 24th, 2013

I must start by saying that I've never been to a doctor who is ONTIME with their patient appointments until I visited Dr Kreiger! Her office staff is the best and so is her lab technician. In a city like Miami, niceness and professionalism is HARD to find but I definitely found it at Dr Kreiger's office! Can't say enough about them! As for the doctor, she starts off a bit cold but it is totally because her first priority is to TREAT you and not to be your best friend. Once she gets that out of the way, she is super friendly! I moved to Miami from the Longhorn state where it really is like a small town in a big city. Well my endo there had me coming in for quarterly labs and semi-annual doctor visits. When I advised Dr Kreiger about this, she was surprised because after seeing my ultrasound (which she took at my visit) she stated there was no need for that. She scheduled me on an annual visit unless otherwise needed. For those reviews that say she is just in it for the money...shame on you. She could have easily done the same as my previous endo. This doctor is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of visiting. I definitely would recommend her. Also, it is not difficult to schedule an appointment either.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Ellen T on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Krieger is not only very knowledgeable and experienced in her field but also very caring, thorough, and helpful when she deals with her patients. She answered all my questions with patience and explained them well. The thyroid nodule biopsy she performed was quick and painless. I'm very happy she is my endocrinologist because she is an excellent doctor.

by Michelle M on May 10th, 2013

Dr Krieger is totally engaged with her patients, she is thorough and has excellent follow up. I have never been to a more efficient on-time doctor!

Mar 2nd, 2013

Only 1 staff member was friendly and helpful, the rest didn't acknowledge my existence. I tried for several days to contact the office and no one answered the phones and none of my calls were returned. The doctor was of no help whatsoever and clearly was disinterested in my case.

Feb 28th, 2013

Very impressed with the office staff, wait time, and getting my results via email. Works for me!!!

|  long wait, unprofessional staff, doctor is great but loudsy staff  |  show details
by joseph on Feb 27th, 2013

my experience is the doctor Krieger is great and the second doctor Athena, but the staff is loudsy, they are unprofessional, when you called in they put you in hold and never come back to you, you called again and they said"please wait" and there you go holding, appts, they passed whoever they want, no matter if you arrived early if other people comes late like 1/2 hour they go first and you sit and wait forever...

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Barbara C Glancy on Feb 1st, 2013

Present your self early with resolve and you will be very satisfied to meet one of the best Doctors in Miami.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I was told that Dr. Krieger was the best endocrinologist in Miami so I wanted her to be my doctor. The person that answered the phone was a bit rude and seemed to be eating while talking and told me that I would have to wait a month to get an appointment - it was worth it. When I arrived at the office I barely sat down when I was called in. The medical assistant, Jennifer, was wonderful. She took my information and vitals and brought to the exam room. Dr. Krieger was very thorough with my exam and asked me questions as well as answered my questions. She made me feel like I mattered and that she was there to help me. The doctor ordered tests for me and I was able to have my blood drawn right there in the office. The medical assistant was ready to take my blood and I can tell you that I am not easy to get blood from. She got my blood on the first try and I did not even feel it - I wonder if she can take my blood from now on. I am waiting for my follow-up visit but I want everyone to know what a great doctor this is.

|  Gloria and Vincent  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

I made an appt. for my wife to be seen by Dr. Diane Krieger because my wife is a diabetic and has been cared for solely by her primary care physician with regards to her condition for approx.9 yrs now, however I suggested to my wife that I believed we should seek a surperb Dr. which is supremely seasoned and qualified in the area of Dr Kriegers expertise . Well we are extremly delighted to express for all to read within this buffet of reviews , that today the 17th of July I can state nothing less than to inform that our experience from the time of arrival til the moment we departed Dr Kriegers office was incrediblely amazing . Ill start with stating that Dr. Krieger is worth her wait in gold for the fact that she asked and abundance of relavent questions along with a top notch physical examination exam , moreover Dr. Krieger lends a genuine ear to the patient as well . I could go on and on , however let me not overlook the wonderful staff , their all so kind and courteous to no end . Its almost like Im describeing a great vacation that my wife and I just returned from , however as we are all so unfortunately aware that experiences vary . I simply want to add our contribution to acknowledge publicly that Dr. Krieger is indeed an extremly above average physician and should anyone have the need of medical services within the Rhelm of Dr. Kriegers area of expertise , do right by your health and make the appt. Kindest Regards to all. Vincent Di Murro

Nov 8th, 2011

I wish I had known about Dr. Krieger long long time ago. I would have not lost so much time with my health situation.

|  Excellent physician and well run office  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

This is the most well run doctor's office I have ever been to. Dr. Krieger is not only an excellent in her field, she has an incredible bedside manner and is not in a hurry. She doesn't just answer questions she asks questions of you. Extremely proficient in invasive procedures. I didn't feel any pain whatsoever. Her appointments run on time. I have never had to wait. They say 10 you are in at 10. I have been visiting her for 4 years and I have never had to wait for my appointment. The staff is courteous and professional. This is the best experience I have ever had in a doctor's office, ever!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Krieger can strike a patient as somewhat cold at the beginning, but it will be difficult to find anyone who is as interested in the individual patient's health as she is. She sits of front of the patient, looks you in the eye, listens carefully, takes notes that she actually refers to at a later date, and generally will work with you to make you healthy.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Dorothy on Jul 15th, 2010

I have been under Dr. Krieger's care for two years. She does not engage in small talk, but gives your problem her whole attention. She explains diagnosis and treatment options in plain English. The only thing I find lacking is her office staff. They could be more professional and not to engage in gossip while drawing blood or measuring blood-pressure.

|  Ms. Sofia  |  show details
by Ms. Sofia Amaro on Apr 28th, 2010

What count is the doctor knowledge and Dr. Krieger is an excellent doctor.Her office staff is great but the one that take your information and blood is cold, cold and not nice at all.But my purpose was to have an excellent doctor and she is 100plus....for sure.To bad she does not take Cigna for M_DCPS.

|  Good Doctor, but terrible Support Staff  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

The doctor is only as good as the administrative staff that surrounds them, unfortunately, her staff lacks professional and could stand for improvement.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by eshh on Sep 19th, 2009

Was my endocrinologist for over 10 years I moved from Miami and miss being under her care. She is a wonderful doctor at the top of her field.

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Jan 18th, 2009

I have multiple health problems and Dr. Krieger was able to to make sense of all of them and explain the choice of treatment options I have. Her explanations are clear and thorough. He demeanor is very straightforward. I go to her even if she is not in my health plan.

|  Great Medical Doctor.  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2008

She is really a great doctor but has a cold personality. Not very good bedside manner but clinically she is a genious. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and i can recommend her without hesitation.