A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Kuniyoshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Kuniyoshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuniyoshi graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kuniyoshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Lori Kuniyoshi MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Kuniyoshi practice?
- Dr. Diane Kuniyoshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Kuniyoshi practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.