A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Laber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Laber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Laber, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laber graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Laber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- First Health Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Krane Laber MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane K. Laber practice?
- Dr. Diane Laber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Laber practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pinehurst, NC.
See Pinehurst Allergists and Pinehurst Internists.