Dr. Diane Lavia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Lavia?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2012

My treatment...

Dr. La Via I credit with saving me, not only from utter and complete self-destruction, but also giving me a new life. I was re-born through her treatment of my case. I stuck it out with her help in spite of my desire to run when it truly mattered. If it weren't for her honesty, trust and perseverance with me, I would not be writing this today. Her guidance and assistance helped create a brand new man withing me. There is no way I could ever repay her for how she helped me. I say this sincerely as someone who was and remains a serious analysand seeking to grown and know my Self every day.

May 4th, 2017