A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Lefcort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Lefcort is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Lefcort, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefcort graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lefcort has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane W Lefcort MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane W. Lefcort practice?
- Dr. Diane Lefcort has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Lefcort practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.