Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Lefcort
Dr. Diane Lefcort, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lefcort is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp and Certifications and Recognitions. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Lefcort has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diane Lefcort is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Nolawit Tesfaye
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Patrick Tennican
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Spokane, WA 0.42 mi48
Dr. Erin Nelli
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Spokane, WA 0.53 mi13