A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Lemay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Lemay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Lemay, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemay graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Lemay FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Lemay practice?
- Dr. Diane Lemay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Lemay practices Pediatrics near Newark, OH.
See Newark Pediatricians.