A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Litke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Litke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Litke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litke graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Litke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Sue Litke MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane S. Litke practice?
- Dr. Diane Litke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Litke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.