A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Litke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Litke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Litke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Litke graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Litke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Sue Litke MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane S. Litke practice?
- Dr. Diane Litke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Litke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.