Dr. Diane Litke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Litke?

March 18th, 2017

This doc sucks! She would not tell me what was wrong with my foot. I saw her for six months. I knew on the first visit that she sucked. She wrote in her notes that I was to come back for follow ups but did not tell me. I went to another orthopedic and he fixed me up after only one month. The diagnosis was Planter Faciatis. I am not sure how an orthopedic cannot diagnose something that simple. Never again!

October 11th, 2016

She wasn't for me

I had to have an emergency hip replacement, so I was not able to choose my doctor. It was decided by the emergency staff to have Dr. Litke give me an anterior arthroplasty. It's been 2 1/2 years and I am experiencing pain. At her request, I had an expensive nuclear bone scan done but I cannot get a hold of her for the results and it's been three weeks. I get a new excuse why the doctor hasn't called me every time I call. I may require a revision surgery, and I am going to change doctors. Not happy with this doctor at all - I could go on and on but there isn't enough room to type. She makes me think of one of those doctors that's only in it for the money.

August 1st, 2016

Excellent in all aspects of treatment!!!

November 2nd, 2015

Down to earth doctor, no nonsense just plain good explanation of what needed to be done. Very congenial.

June 11th, 2014

GREAT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND

I had left hip replacement in March. Dr. Litke was recommended to me by my GP. Dr Litke really explains everything and all options. She has a great bedside manner. My surgery recovery has been very good.I had the PT after surgery for about 4 weeks and still do the exercises on my own. I went back to work after 6 weeks and had no pain. The office staff is a great group. They are easy to work with and very professional. That is hard to find these days. I know this personally because I am in the medical insurance business and deal with dr. offices and hospitals daily. We need more doctors like Dr. Litke.

May 20th, 2014

Botched Surgery Find another doctor

As a nurse of 40 years I would not recommend her to ANYONE! (Not even my X husband)I am amazed she hasn't been sued for her license She can't/won't tell you" why" things went wrong. New DOCTOR said "no way" did she do what she said in the OP report,

December 29th, 2013

Several excellent experiences

I'm a nurse, and observed Dr. Litke's wonderful care of 2 friends several months apart. One fell and fractured her hip, and the other fell and smashed her shoulder. Dr. Litke took extra time with each of my friends. She was very warm and personable, and explained things clearly. So when I needed an orthopedist, I chose Dr. Litke right away and I'm very glad I did.

October 1st, 2012

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Litke has done a total knee replacement, and Orthoscopic surgery on me. She is the best Orthopaedic I have ever met. She is very caring, has a great bedside manner. She also explains things in detail. She answers all your questions. Fixing to go back to see her for hip problems. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate and knowledgable doctor.

June 30th, 2012

Lack of caring

I visited Litke and after my MIR's as to having any questions on my Knee she didn't show any kind of care for me into answering any questions i had unless i had to chase here in the doctors office. The answer to what i was given on why my knee was popping in and out of place was a " I don't know" Please don't see this doctor. She is a waste of your time and money

October 30th, 2011

Average

July 20th, 2011

Excellent Care By an Excellent Doctor

Dr. Litke and her staff provided excellent care from the very beginning. I have been having problems with a torn miniscus for over two years. It has been difficult getting help elsewhere. I set up and appointment rapidly, went in, and the next morning I had surgery to get it repaired. Dr. Litke visited me and showed great care for me during this entire ordeal!!

April 9th, 2010

Had knee replacement could not bend knee,nerve was cut during surgery.Permanant nerve damage.Had to have second replacement by another doctor.Therapist told me in more than 30 years of care she had never seen a knee in this condition.Don't believe just the good.